Need to add some green into your dinners? This easy and healthy Stir-fried Green Beans with Pine Nuts recipe is perfect as a side dish or you can also add some chicken or tofu and make it a main meal. This simple but versatile recipe is inspired by our Coconut Chicken Curry.
Stir-fried Green Beans with Pine Nuts recipe
Taking green beans to a whole new level
Serves 1 - One-Wok Wonder - Wok to wonderful in 10 minutes
200-220g Green beans
2 tbsp Pine Nuts
1 clove of garlic
½ tbsp Light soy sauce
2 tbsp Water
1 tsp Vegetable oil
Half a small lime
Small amount (15ml) of Japanese Sake
1. Gently toast the pine nuts in a hot wok, then set aside in a bowl.
2. Trim the top and bottom off the green beans, then wash.
3. Slice a clove of garlic and add to the work with the vegetable oil.
4. Add green beans, Japanese Sake, light soy sauce and water, and stir for 2-3 minutes. When they are easy to snap they’re cooked.
5. Add in the toasted pine nuts and stir well, squeeze the lime over the mixture.
6. They're ready to serve! Enjoy!
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to read our recipes and receive special offers and discounts.