Role Title: Business Support Executive
Role type: Fixed-term contract with possibility of full-time employment at the end
Location: Based in Bournemouth HQ
Hours: TBA with candidate (minimum 20 per week)
Salary: £13-18k per annum (pro-rata)
Team Leader’s Title: Finance Director
Would you like the opportunity to work for a sought-after scale-up food-tech company based in Bournemouth, Dorset? If so, Mr Lee’s are looking for an energetic and passionate individual looking to start a new career, gaining a wide variety of experience across many departments in a small but high-growth business.
In this entry-level role you will build skills from the opportunity to work across accounting, sales, marketing and operations functions. Providing a fantastic grounding for any future in food/drink/FMCG industries, or as a broader professional/commercial experience as a grounding for other career paths. Mr Lee’s are offering a fixed term contract into a role that will provide support, administration and co-ordination to our busy team, playing a part in our global growth story.
The successful candidate will join our HQ in Bournemouth. The role will be primarily responsible for supporting the Finance team stay onto of its key tasks (whilst a key member of the team is away from the business) in addition to supporting other key business departments. You will learn how a global scale-up business operates and get to work in a company striving to bring healthy food and a positive message to the world.
- Day to day purchase ledger maintenance – Accounts team
- Posting of invoices, including maintenance of the paperless auto entry environment
- Matching of invoices to purchase orders
- Maintain the online approval function ensuring all orders and invoices are electronically approved
- Day to day payments – Accounts team
- Prepare and match payments to order, invoices and banking entries
- Day to day sales ledger control – Accounts team
- Work with Sales to onboard new customers
- Update sales orders with shipping details and issue invoice
- Manage settlement and ledger reconciliation of receipts
- Sales admin – Sales team
- Work with sales team to ensure smooth operation of repeat orders, establishing new customer setup, supporting in the handling of sales inquiries
- Operations Admin – Operations & logistics team
- Work with operations team to update the stock management system with stock receipt and production batch details
- Supporting Amazon and our E-commerce fulfilment improvements
- Marketing Admin – Marketing team
- Provide support to events & activation
- Support on social media outreach
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong mathematical, logical reasoning skills.
- Previous involvement, training, placement or course-related learning in an accounting or business admin related role is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent organisational ability, must be detail & process focused
- Ability to act as part of a team, and work independently to identify problems and present solutions
- Good communication skills, with good telephone skills and social media awareness.
- High level of English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good level of computer literacy, experience of Microsoft Excel essential
- Will consider individuals seeking apprenticeships, university placements, or anyone looking to change career
- Driving license and transport ideal, but not essential
- Working with a fun and international team in a high-growth environment
- Easy transport access proximate to train and bus terminals
- Exposure to modern paperless and technology focused business
- Opportunity to learn from tasks across multiple functions learning from experts in each field
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role in socially conscious and environmentally friendly business
- Ability to be a part of the Mr Lee’s story!
To apply email [email protected] before 24th January 2020.