Job Title: Customer Service / Administration Assistant
Location: Office Based Role (Bournemouth)
Hours: Part time - hours are negotiable but will need to be over 5 days
Pay: £20,000 – £22,000 DOE Pro Rata
Reporting To: Logistics & Technical Manager
Does working for a company that makes healthy Gourmet noodles sound like your idea of heaven? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are a scale up Noodle brand based in Bournemouth, and we currently have an exciting vacancy available for a strong Customer Service / Administration Assistant. The successful candidate will help with the smooth running of day-to-day operations at our office premises. This is a very interesting, varied position and would be perfect for noodles lovers!
Benefits you get:
• A caring company that values staff, never treating them like a number
• You get to be at the forefront of the expansion of a growing company
• Casual dress policy
• Free Noodles
• An interesting and varied role, no two days are the same!
• Flexible hours
• 25 days paid annual leave (Pro Rata), with extra time off for your Birthday
• Workplace pension
• Free parking on site in a town centre location
This really is an exciting position for the right candidate to make the role their own and to further their career as there will be opportunities for advancement within the company as it grows.
Your duties may include:
• Answering email and telephone queries
• Submitting customer orders for processing / managing customer order procedure
•Tracking and assigning payments in and out of the business, putting invoices on system
• Stock management and reporting
• Maintenance of operational systems and processes
• Booking in courier deliveries
• Packaging and sending orders from the office
• Any other admin as needed
You will be:
• A fast learner
• Highly organised & motivated
• Pro-active with strong time management skills
You will have:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Bags of initiative
• A good working knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable with using cloud-based systems – full training will be provided
To apply email [email protected] before 30 May 2022.