Warrior Fighting Shrimp Survey
Please click the link below to complete the survey for Warrior Fighting Shrimp.
Include your email address where asked, to be entered into our prize draw to win a Mr Lee's bundle (worth over £50) or a £25 Amazon voucher, T's&C's apply please see below for more details.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over, except employees of Love Free From and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 12:01 on 28.07.21 and 11:59 on 30.09.21.
3. To enter: Complete the survey on the given link and provide an email address at the end. Entries will be disqualified if they do not comply with the restrictions on content as set out in Clause 8.
4. No purchase necessary however Internet access is required.
5. Maximum 1 entry per person per draw, maximum 1 prize per person per draw.
6. Prize: EITHER; A Mr Lee’s Bundle (1 mixed box of rice noodles, 1 mixed box of congee, 1 mixed box of porridge) or £25 digital Amazon voucher. Winner will be asked to select the prize they prefer when they are contacted.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Entries will be deemed invalid if they: a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; b. represent a danger to health and safety; c. in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offence (taking into account prevailing community views or standards).
9. Prize Draw Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body on 4th October.
10. Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be notified by email by a brand representative within 1 working day of the date of winner chosen. The winner will have 5 working days from the date of initial contact to respond confirming compliance with these terms and eligibility to win their prize. If a winner does not respond with appropriate confirmations within the specified timeframe that winner will be disqualified and the prize will be offered to a reserve winner selected in a prize draw to be conducted by an independent body. Any reserve winner may have less time to respond to the initial notification.
11. Further prize details: a. the communication to the winner will describe winning prize and an address will be requested where to send it to. b. The winner must comply with the rules.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
14. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery/ receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the draw, and invalidate any affected entries.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: Mr Lee’s Pure Foods.