Are you a fan of white chocolate? If so you will definitely love this easy, quick and simple White Chocolate Coconut Mousse recipe. Ultra-fluffy and topped with toasted coconut and fresh berries it’s a winner in our eyes too!
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
A simple yet elegant dessert
Serves 1 - Doddle - 30 minutes
140g white chocolate
240ml double cream
85ml coconut milk
12 to 15g desiccated coconut
1 large egg (just the white needed)
1 teaspoon of honey
1. Melt the white chocolate in Bain Marie.
2. Pour the coconut into a hot pan and lightly toast.
3. Lightly whip together the egg white and honey.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, make a circle roughly the size of the mould, cook until a similar texture to a pancake.
5. Carefully place the egg into the bottom of the mould.
6. Lightly whip the double cream.
7. Add the coconut and white chocolate to the cream, mix gently.
8. Quickly pour it into the mould before it sets.
9. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
10. Serve with the toasted coconut on top and berries to garnish