If you like white chocolate this recipe is definitely for you. Ultra-fluffy and absolutely delicious, topped with toasted coconut and fresh berries, this quick and simple White Chocolate Coconut Mousse is sure to go down a treat.
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
An indulgent dessert
Serves 1 - Easy-peasy - 30 minutes
140g white chocolate
1 cup double cream
⅓ cup coconut milk
12-15g desiccated coconut
1 large egg (only the white)
1 teaspoon of honey
1. Melt the white chocolate in bain-marie.
2. Pour the coconut into a hot pan and lightly toast.
3. Lightly mix together the egg white and honey.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, make a circle roughly the size of the mould and cook until it’s a similar texture to a pancake.
5. Carefully place the egg into the bottom of the mould.
6. Lightly whip the double cream.
7. Add the coconut and white chocolate to the cream and mix gently.
8. Quickly pour it into the mould before it sets.
9. Chill for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
10. Top with the toasted coconut and berries
If you want to read more recipes like this, subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll receive the latest cooking inspiration.